Posting Guidelines and Rules
1. Before posting, please use “search” function first (at the top menu) to check if there is a similar topic or if your inquiry has already been addressed. This will prevent double or multiple posting.
2. The message board language is English and/or Tagalog only.
3. Treat other members with the respect they deserve. Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against any users or message board moderators will be not tolerated.
4. Please do not spam (i.e., irrelevant or advertising post). Any post considered spam will be removed.
5. Do not cross post inquiries (i.e., posting the same questions in several topics or threads).
6. Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
7. Please refrain from posting images larger than 800x600. This is considerate to members with slow internet speeds, and keeps the message board looking tidy.
8. Using red text is forbidden. Only moderators and administrators may use this.
9. Please be considerate in language you use on the message board, some of our members are younger than others. A filter is in place to safeguard this system.
10. No hacking, and illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads, this will not be tolerated, and if appropriate, may be reported to local authority.
11. Please do not post copyright-infringing materials or provide or ask information on how to illegally obtain them.
12. Please do not post inappropriate materials or links, i.e., those that constitute defamation, harassment, or abuse or are pornographic, obscene, racist, or discriminatory.
13. Multiple accounts are not allowed.
What happens if I break a rule?
If you break a rule, then you will either be warned or banned. A ban of your user account may either be temporary or permanent.
The administrators and moderators also have the right to edit, delete, move or close any thread or post as they see necessary, without prior warning.
What happens if I see a thread/post which has broken a rule?
Please report the thread/post to the Moderators or Administrator.
Where can I find out who is in charge?
The Message Board Moderators are displayed in every Topic.